Publish Your Own Articles
Poker.com would like to invite all poker players to submit poker stories, articles, poker tips and strategies to the site. We would like to encourage anyone to send us their thoughts on poker, whether it is your online experience or about your regular home game, send us an article and have it published right here on the best poker website online.
Our new content section will include articles written by home players right through to professional poker players and tournament winners. The article will be credited with your name, your email (if you want) and your URL (if you have a website).
Follow these guidelines if you would like to submit your article to Poker.com
- You must supply a valid contact e-mail address (this will not be placed on the article unless you specify)
- You should submit an article with at least 300 words of quality, interesting content.
- Spell check your article! This will save us time and will also give you greater chance of getting your article published.
- We want to hear where to play and what to buy, but if your article is too commercially biased, it will NOT be included.
- Send YOUR work only. We can not accept articles that you have found online, you must be the author and copyright holder.
- We will NOT accept articles that have been published anywhere else (online or offline).
- As the author, you give Poker.com exclusive rights to publish your article, edit and reproduce for the purpose of display on Poker.com
- Poker.com does NOT guarentee that your article will be published.
- Send in a “passport type” photo of yourself if you want your picture on the article.
- Send your submissions to email@example.com
Things you could write about:
- Tips for new players
- Where to play online
- How to build a poker table
- Where to buy home game supplies
- Strategy guides for poker games
- Stories about your trip to watch/play the WPT or WSOP