1. Information Collected. We consider information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, credit card information, home or other physical address, email address, phone number or other contact information to be “Personal Information.” You may be asked to provide Personal Information when you use our web site, register for an account or to use our services, download our software, correspond with us by email, or provide us with feedback regarding this web site or our products and services. The Personal Information that we collect may include: contact information, shipping information, billing information, transaction history, web site usage preferences, and feedback regarding our products and services. In addition, when you interact with the Service, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects the information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, and type of browser used. This is not considered Personal Information. In general, you can visit the Poker.com website without telling us who you are and without revealing any Personal Information about yourself. We do not collect Personal Information about you on the Service unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
2. Means of Collecting & Processing Data. We may automatically collect certain data as discussed above and receive Personal Information about you where you provide such information through the Service or other communications and interactions with Poker.com. We may also receive Personal Information from online vendors and service providers that refer you to the Poker.com website. In addition, we may engage the services of third-party service providers to provide technical support,, process your online transactions and maintain your online accounts. We will have access to any information you provide to such vendors, service providers and third-party e-commerce services so that we can process your transactions, maintain your accounts, meet certain business requirements and provide you with promotional offers and information regarding Poker.com and our products and services. We use this Personal Information to process your transactions and support your use of the Service. Subject to clauses 3 & 4 below. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transactions or in support of your use of the Service.
4. Certain Excluded Disclosures. We may disclose your Personal Information if requested to do so by legal authorities or required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to applicable laws or to comply with any legal process served on us, the Poker.com website or the Service; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of our assets, or otherwise transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to sell or share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the Service to such third party.
5. Access. If you are interested in confirming the accuracy of the Personal Information we have collected about you, or if you would like to update your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information, you may contact us at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. If you have any complaint regarding our use of your Personal Information, you may send it through our customer service available by email at [email protected]. If requested, we will change any information you have provided to us or mark any information to prohibit future use. You may “opt out” of receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt out where such option is made available on the Poker.com website or the Service or in an email you receive from us, or at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
Google Analytics: Placed by Google for two years, this cookie gives basic details about your use of our site, where it has been accessed from, etc.
Google Adwords: Placed by Google for two years, this cookie allows us to advertise on Google Adwords.
Cloudflare: Placed by Cloudflare for one year, this cookie is for security purposes but does not collect any personal details from user.
Smartlook: Placed by Smartlook, this cookie allows us to observe user behaviour on our website, but no personal details are collected.
We use a number of different cookies on this Website to help us to recognise you, track your activity and improve your use and experience of the Website. In addition, we use a number of third party service providers, who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your use and experience of the Website by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile (or other) device intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless, you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website. Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you wish to restrict or block cookies you can modify your browser settings.
We also use pixel-based tracking to track a visit or event on the platform and to track advertisements’ impressions. This information is also used by us for remarketing purposes and for tracking conversions that are used to optimize our marketing activities. We may share such information (which is non-personal information) with our advertising and marketing partners. Please see specific information about our marketing practices in section 8. By accessing and using the Website and services, you consent to the placement of cookies and pixels on your device in accordance with this Notice.
7. Security. We understand the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We store all of the Personal Information we receive directly from you in a password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software. The Poker.com website and the Service support SSL Version 3 with 128 bit encryption.
8. Protection of Children. The Website & Service is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. Any person who provides their information to us through any part of the Service represents to us that they are 18 years of age or older.
9. International Transfers. Personal Information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country.
11. Legal Disclaimer. The Service operates “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of your Personal Information, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information.
Copyright (c) 2020 Poker.com. All rights reserved.
Poker.com can be contacted by email to [email protected]