Getting Started with a Bitcoin Poker – Setting Up a Bitcoin Wallet
Setting Up a Bitcoin Wallet
- Go to Blockchain.com to obtain your FREE crypto wallet
- Follow their simple step by step instructions to get set up in seconds:
- Transfer money from your bank account, credit/debit card or crypto ATM into your crypto wallet, it will be automatically converted into Bitcoin at the current conversion rate
- Go to Poker.com and follow the guide to quickly create your player account
- When you have your account, go to the Cashier tab and follow the instructions to transfer Bitcoin from your crypto wallet into your player account.
- As soon as your deposit to Poker.com is confirmed, find a game at your preferred stakes, take a seat and play poker!
- When you finish playing you can safely leave your Bitcoin in your poker account until your next visit
- You can also take Bitcoin from your player account at any time, but you can only do it once in any 24-hour period