We were the first online poker site, long before any of today’s other poker brands, and with that history comes a strong sense of trust and commitment to our users, to maintain our world class reputation. To celebrate more than 20 years in the online poker business POKER.COM, the World’s Best Poker Site is proud to announce the launch of Bitcoin Poker. Using the world’s most widespread crypto currency we offer instant play with anonymous accounts. Simply sign up & verify your email and you’re ready to play Bitcoin Poker. It’s that easy!
Our players are used to Poker.com providing secure and seamless transactions and with Bitcoin Poker we offer the fastest Bitcoin deposits and cash-outs in the industry.
Playing Poker with BTC is simple.
Using Bitcoin as its chip currency, players can enjoy online poker and make speedy deposits and receive cash outs effortlessly. We’ve gone ‘all-in’ with blockchain and Bitcoin, to provide our users with the most efficient way to play poker and receive their winnings.
Why use Bitcoin at Poker.com?
- Low transaction fees for the room and you
- Private, anonymous poker. No personal details needed, no bank or credit card statements
- Highly secure deposits in minutes
- Rapid cashouts
- Decentralizated from banks, and government.
ANONYMOUS PRIVATE POKER
We recognise that the privacy and security we provide is very important for our users, and with Bitcoin Poker, personal information commonly required in other payment methods such as credit cards or bank accounts, is not required.
By removing the need for complex and time-consuming administration, Bitcoin Poker allows rapid deposits and then access to our poker tables. All you need to do is get your Bitcoin wallet address and attach it to your Bitcoin Poker account and you’re all set.
By using Bitcoin crypto currency you add an extra layer of the anonymity that poker players often appreciate when playing online. Thanks to Bitcoin’s independence, you can also expect lower fees in comparison to traditional payment methods.
POKER.COM BITCOIN GAMES
Playing with crypto currency can take a little getting used to, so we’ve tried to make it easier for our users.
In 2020, the value of one Bitcoin (BTC) averages about $7,000, so at Poker.com the table limits, bets and pot values are all shown in milli Bitcoin units (mBTC). Each mBTC represents one thousandth of a BTC, so 1mBTC represents around $7. This is still a big bet limit for poker, so most games we offer use one tenth of that… 0.1 mBTC, which would average around $0.70. Much closer to familiar bet values you usually experienced on Poker.com.
EXAMPLE: A standard $1/2 No Limit Hold’em game with a maximum buyin of $200, at Poker.com would look more like mBTC 0.1/0.2 (max buyin of mBTC 20). The Bitcoin price varies slightly all the time, so this is a general explanation.
Once you get your head around the values of Bitcoin and mBTC the rest is identical to any poker you’ve played before. To help you decide quickly, Poker.com lists an approximate dollar equivalent for a table’s betting limits and we also label each game as Micro, Low, Medium or High stakes. Simply follow these guidelines and you’ll be sure to sit down at the correct stake level table.
GETTING STARTED WITH BITCOIN
- If you are new to Bitcoin, you will need to create a Bitcoin wallet. A couple of the more popular digital wallets our players are using include Blockchain.com, Coinbase. Simply go to their site, verify your email address and you should be good to go.
- Once your wallet is created, you can purchase Bitcoins or mBTC to transfer into it. There are plenty of ways to buy Bitcoins – the most common method is through an Exchange like Blockchain.com, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, and many more.
HOW TO TRANSFER BITCOIN INTO POKER.COM
- Log-in to Poker.com games and go to the Cashier
- Click on Deposit
- Poker.com will provide you with our BTC Address (is an identifier of 26-35 alpha-numeric) or you can scan the displayed QR code (barcode) which contains the same information.
- Now you can send a BTC or mBTC amount of your choice from your crypto wallet to your Poker.com account using the alpha-numeric address provided by our cashier. The address can only be used once and has an expiration time so don’t wait too long or your deposit may show delays.
- A “transaction completed” message will appear on the deposit page when done. Usually the transfer will take minutes, but occasionally it may take longer.
That’s it! You are ready to play poker. Good luck on the tables!